Hi Guys!! Here, I am sharing my experience the problem faced due to the infiltration of BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn on to my PC. Not knowing much about it, but its presence on to my PC has put me into a big trouble. As it is consider as a nasty backdoor trojan virus which has infected the entire parts of the system and further block me from to perform any tasks on to it. Read the post given below to know more about it and guide to remove BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn out from the infected PC.
Description About BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn :-
BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn is detected as another highly risky and nasty backdoor trojan virus that invade within your PC without your concern or knowledge. Once, it successfully get installed on to your PC will result to register its components as a service which is capable to open a backdoor server, that allow remote hackers or attackers to gain access on to your compromised PC. Further, BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn also allow the remote hackers to easily download unknown programs, steal all your personal details and even delete the necessary system files from your PC. Moreover, makes several loopholes among the system in order to drop infected and corrupted to it, which is responsible to cause more harms to it. As BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn is uneasy to be traced out by the anti-virus program. However, it is also responsible to weaken the performance of your PC and consumed its high usage of the system resources. Even though it also responsible for the system crash, freeze up of your PC and turn the system screen to blue screen of death (BSOD). Thus, for the safety point of view, it is advised you to at the earlier remove BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn from your infected PC without having any delay.
BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn Evil Symptoms :-
- This nasty backdoor trojan virus is able to run command prompt.
- Slow down the performance of your entire PC.
- It allow to connect on to remote servers to drop more malware and other threats within the system.
- It monitor all you online web surfing activities and steal essential information from your PC.
- Even capable to deactivate the installed security program from your PC.
Therefore, for the safety of your PC it is very necessary to remove BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn as soon as possible from your infected system. As its removal can be easily done by using the Windows Scanner program which is very helpful in doing so, and thus operate on to your PC in a hassle free manner.
Steps to Delete BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect BackDoor-AWQ.b!djn.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!