Do you know dangerous Backdoor.0Access is? This will block security software. And as obvious what all trojan it also open backdoor for online attackers for accessing computer. The trojan allows remote hackers for gaining access to infected machine that can lead to illegitimate actions by installing hidden FTP server. The detail introduction is written below.
Backdoor.0Access is known to be malicious backdoor trojan which is able to block security tools. By dropping hidden FTP server, it allows the handlers to gain access into infected computer system that may result to illegal actions. After violating the privacy the virus compromises security of the computer. When landed, Backdoor.0Access will modify the registry or may add some dangerous registry entries without consent of computer owner. The creator of it, circulate globally with only intention to generate profit by corrupting contaminated PC.
Generally, Backdoor.0Access is programmed with objective to steal valuable details of victims including the system login, operating system version, IP address, ATM password, online transaction report. And even stored system files can also targeted by this severe threat. It use to perform major changes in the system files to execute its malicious operations and to keep eye on every users online activities. After Backdoor.0Access is detected remove it immediately, to secure your PC. Next, it will sell all gathered information for malicious purpose in black market in short presence of time. Normally, it provide unauthorized access of victimized computer to remote hackers and let them to access and use system resources. What more worst, because it uses rootkit techniques and hook deep into the computer for preventing itself from being detected that is why it is quite tough task to remove Backdoor.0Access. So, it is advised to opt for reliable and effective anti-malware utility like Windows Scanner.
Video Tutorial – To Uninstall Backdoor.0Access Trojan From your Windows PC Instantly
How to Remove Backdoor.0Access from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Backdoor.0Access from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Backdoor.0Access using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Backdoor.0Access
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Backdoor.0Access.
Step3: How to Uninstall Backdoor.0Access from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Backdoor.0Access and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Backdoor.0Access and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Backdoor.0Access and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Backdoor.0Access and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.0Access Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Backdoor.0Access to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Backdoor.0Access named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Backdoor.0Access entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Backdoor.0Access, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.