PC OptiClean is classified as potentially unwanted program which is not safe for computer system. This rogue software pretends to be a helpful and worthy software which ensures you to enhance system performance and speed. This so-called system optimizer uses false intentional values to convince users that their system have problems and then they try to sell you their softwares which claims to remove all the problems. The malware first get into your system then appears in form of fake system warning message to lure users into purchasing their software. An adware program is really very nasty and annoying that you will not able to stop it from being appearing.
Technically, PC OptiClean is not safe for computer and must not be used. The software is illegally distributed by means of free programs and shareware. So in order to market the product widely, this unwanted program presents those features that are opposite to its real feature. Thus, when you install any free programs on your system then chances are that you are likely to get infected with this program. And also, when you click on dubious links or ads, visit questionable websites and hacked web pages, share files on peer to peer network and so on.
Since PC OptiClean is not a genuine tool so it will not give any good outcomes instead outcomes can be destructive. It will not clean, speed up and enhance total performance of your computer. Rather, it will perform a registry scan after entering into the system. In fact, its malicious findings may bother you or alarm you at times. The scan results states that security issues are present on your system, system is infected with number of craps and problems that needs to be repairer. Cyber crooks compel users into purchasing the full version of the program that can fix the said issues.
PC OptiClean continues to show reports of having bugs or issues on the system instead of solving the alleged problems. Also, it is found that unwanted program aims to collect money from user only. Thus, it would not be great to spend money to keep your system risk free. Thus, it is best to scan your computer with a trusted antivirus program to free your computer from PC OptiClean and other harmful programs.
Learn To Remove PC OptiClean Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete PC OptiClean Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of PC OptiClean Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to PC OptiClean related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from PC OptiClean On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing PC OptiClean from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.