Last day I had download a number of pictures, video and movie and after downloading soon noticed some weird changes due to Generic16.BFZJ on to my PC. I could not shut down my PC. And next day as soon as I opened my browser I was surprised to see that my all video, audio has banished. I am quite depressed to lose my file and now I am looking for removal of Generic16.BFZJ?
What is Generic.16.BFZJ And Reason How It Get Installed?
Generic16.BFZJ is a unwanted malicious Trojan which gets installed in systems without user permissions such as It enter to the system through junk mail attachments and during downloading free ware applications like video, movie etc. And when it get installed then it may be harmful for the system as following below:
- it has capacity to redirect downloads several infected and malicious files and program to the system whereby your system got slow down
- It can steals your confidential data whereby violates your system privacy.
- It will modify your system setting and registry which is easy for Generic16.BFZJ so that it can direct activate immediately without manual intervention.
So, User are kindly suggested to remove Generic.16.BFZ Trojan ASAP to prevent further damages.
How to Remove Generic16.BFZJ from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Generic16.BFZJ from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Generic16.BFZJ using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Generic16.BFZJ
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Generic16.BFZJ.
Step3: How to Uninstall Generic16.BFZJ from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Generic16.BFZJ and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Generic16.BFZJ and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Generic16.BFZJ and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Generic16.BFZJ and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Generic16.BFZJ Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Generic16.BFZJ to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Generic16.BFZJ named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Generic16.BFZJ entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Generic16.BFZJ, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.