Although UltraCrypter Ransomware is difficult to eliminate from the computer but we can help you out. From the article you will get knowledge with step by step instruction to get rid of UltraCrypter Ransomware. So take help from the article, just spare some time on reading the content posted here.
UltraCrypter Ransomware is another name for ransomwarethat aim to infect just about all version of Windows starting from Windows XP up to Windows 10 system. The ransomware will scan the infected machine for targeted types of file formate and encrypt them in order to remain unusable. Then after rename their extensions to unknown file. When UltraCrypter Ransomware invade your computer system use to deliver ransom note that is asking $567 US or approx 1.2 Bitcoins to obtain program named as UltraCrypter. Once it is executed on the computer it will place file on the computer and revert the registry in order to make malicious code run up on every system boot up. Plus, the program will make some unknown changes into the file on the computer such as document, image video etc. With its code the ransomware is able to replace the first block of bytes and so it seems corrupted. And when you run the file error appears on the desktop. From the line it should be clear that the malware is created to fulfill the wants of cyber criminals that is money. It can also be done by stealing money from computer after tracing user online activities and recording user personal information including bank account details.
Ransom note which is displayed to the victims of UltraCrypter Ransomware is the tool of cyber criminals for earning benefit. Basically, CryptXXX is its core version and is harvested through Angler exploit Kit and is identical. To encrypt the files stored in infiltrated machine it uses asymmetric RSA-4096 algorithm and adds .crypt1 extension name to the each encrypted files and folders. The whole system is locked preventing user from accessing files. Often almost all malware however this ransomware are distributed through malicious email attachments, peer to peer networks, deceptive applications updates, torrent webpages or hacked site. For this reason, pay attention to browsing habit and keep your anti malware update and always use legitimate one. Without paying ransom fee Invisible Empire Ransomware can be decrypted. When such types of malware begins to bug your computer system you are highly advised to scan the computer with reputable anti malware shield such as Windows UltraCrypter Ransomware Scanner.
Remove UltraCrypter Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove UltraCrypter Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove UltraCrypter Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To UltraCrypter Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find UltraCrypter Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove UltraCrypter Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove UltraCrypter Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the UltraCrypter Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the UltraCrypter Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.