According to malware security reports, Russenger Ransomware is prove to be a nightmare for all the Windows computer system since its ability to damage the entire computer system and encrypt all the necessary files. This malware belongs to ransomware family and has the capability to cause severe infection into the targeted system. The fact is that getting infected with it is rather easy and is considered as one of the dangerous threat ever. In fact, Russenger is a newly discovered ransom virus which mainly targets Russian-speaking computer users. Victims of this precarious computer virus will no longer be able to open or use their files. Russenger Ransomware intends to encrypt files like images, documents, videos, and other vital data easily.
Apart from files being unusable, you can also notice that every encrypted files are renamed by adding suffix .messenger-[random_letters_and_numbers] extension to them that is on the other hand a clear indication of the files being encrypted. A ransom note is placed on the desktop of the compromised PC which is written in Russian language containing 2 to 3 lines information. Russenger Ransomware simply declares that all your files have been encrypted. In order to decode the locked files, you are required to contact creator of this program through email. Further, the details like amount of ransom to paid and payment system is yet not divulged.
Russenger Ransomware not just encrypts the files but corrupts the system and its resources as well. In the presence of this obnoxious virus, you would notice some unusual things occurring on your PC. Since it occupies most of the system resources and memory space, compromised computer tends to run very slow and sluggish. Also, there will sudden system shut down and blue screen of death taking place on your PC while you are working with it. There will be problem in internet connection as well. Ransomware gives unauthorized access to hackers allowing them gain full control over the computer and to transfer important information of the user.
You tend to get infected with Russenger Ransomware or any other harmful threat when you do reckless internet surfing or install any free program without reading its Terms and Conditions. Installing any free programs in Custom installation wizard that allows you install only required programs. Hence, you must get rid of Russenger Ransomware quickly as possible.
How To Remove Russenger Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Russenger Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Russenger Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Russenger Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Russenger Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Russenger Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Russenger Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Russenger Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Russenger Ransomware related programs.
Remove Russenger Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Russenger Ransomware related entries.
Remove Russenger Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Russenger Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Russenger Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.