[email protected] Encryption Virus has infected my computer. It has locked all my system files and demanding ransom through Bitcoin. I am not able to access any of my files. When I try to open any file, [email protected] Encryption Virus throw a ransom message and ask me to pay the money to get my files back. I don't want to pay to hackers but I also don't have backup of my files? What should I do now to get back my data? How can I remove [email protected] Encryption Virus from my computer completely and recover my files? Please help me.
[email protected] Encryption Virus is a nasty computer infection detected as Ransomware. This nasty PC virus will get into your system silently without permission and leads to several problems. It will lock down all your system files and force you to pay the ransom amount to get back your files. This cunning malware infection will ask you to pay the ransom money through bitcoin to get the decryption key that can unlock you files. [email protected] Encryption Virus is such a nasty computer infection that has only created to extort money from the innocent users by taking files on hostage. Once your system get infected by this threat, you won't be able to access any of your files or perform any activity on your computer. This perilous Ransomware infection also threat users that they don't pay the ransom, their files will get deleted permanently.
[email protected] Encryption Virus mainly get into your system through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, peer to peer file sharing and other malicious tricks. Once installed on your machine, it will make your system completely useless. You will unable to access your documents and system programs. This nasty ransomware infection also threats users that your files can only get opened via decryption and any attempt to open your files without that key can lead to permanent deletion of your files. [email protected] Encryption Virus is not intended to return your files even after paying the ransom. It normally delete that infected files after creating their encrypted copies. So paying the ransom is not a wise idea. You should immediately take some solid steps to remove this nasty ransomware virus from your computer. Follow the below guide to completely remove [email protected] Encryption Virus from your PC.
How To Remove [email protected] Encryption Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] Encryption Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] Encryption Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] Encryption Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Encryption Virus related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] Encryption Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] Encryption Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] Encryption Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] Encryption Virus related programs.
Remove [email protected] Encryption Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] Encryption Virus related entries.
Remove [email protected] Encryption Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] Encryption Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] Encryption Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.