I received a notification stating my files have been encrypted and I am unable to open or access it. I scanned my computer and found CaHelp.dll infection which is a risky trojan horse that usually target Windows based machine. All my valuable data and files are at risk and I don't want to loose them at any cost. Kindly suggest me some ways using which I can easily get rid with CaHelp.dll malware. Thanks in Advance!!
CaHelp.dll is a risky trojan horse that is created basically to degrade system's performance. It is created by cyber criminals and evil hackers aiming to steal confidential data and information including banking details, passwords, user details and other non sharable data by tracking online activities. Not only this, CaHelp.dll will even use those valuable data in executing illegal activities. This annoying PC threat will add up corrupt registries in Windows Registry Editor and will even mix up its code in the boot section aiming to get added every time when ever machine get restarted. Once activated, CaHelp.dll will ruin your browsing habit. In short it will never let you surf freely and will even bring changes in valuable system data leading to severe data loss. Thats why, it is advised to immediately remove CaHelp.dll and thus make machine responsive.
CaHelp.dll pretend to be genuine and legitimate as well even claim to upgrade PC''s performance too. But in reality it is highly viscous and annoying. It usually get added along with bundled free wares downloaded from non authorized websites. Spam email attachments, peer to peer sharing of data, junk mails, surfing malicious websites and mostly after surfing malicious websites. It will bring changes in essential system's settings including browsers, DNS and some time even turn off firewalls without your consent. You will be blocked even access system's data leading to data loss and its in-accessibility. In order to get rid with all the mentioned system's issues, it is advised to immediately remove CaHelp.dll and thus make machine accessible.
Manual CaHelp.dll Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of CaHelp.dll
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case CaHelp.dll, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove CaHelp.dll Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to CaHelp.dll infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of CaHelp.dll infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove CaHelp.dll, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete CaHelp.dll
How to View CaHelp.dll Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the CaHelp.dll related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access CaHelp.dll Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by CaHelp.dll, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide CaHelp.dll Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with CaHelp.dll.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide CaHelp.dll related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of CaHelp.dll related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View CaHelp.dll associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by CaHelp.dll, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.