Does your PC get attacked by TrueCrypter Ransomwareâ? Do you have another suspicious element into your PC? Does it scare you by showing unwanted message on your screen? Does it attack into your PC to encrypt all your system files? Does it demands several ransom money from its hacker? Does it provide any private key for decryption your system files? Does it seems terrifying when it enter into your system? Do you have lots of problem when it enter silently into your system? Does it reside for long time on your PC? Do you want to remove TrueCrypter Ransomware instantly from your system? If yes, just go through this guide at once.
TrueCrypter Ransomware is another suspicious ransomware infection that is designed by cyber criminal sin order to encrypt all your basic files that are present into your system. It basically targets used file extension and changes your encrypted files extension to '.enc' extensions. It uses AES-256 encryption and stores private key on its Command and control Server, and only make it available before its victims, after this ransom money paid.
After encrypting your files, TrueCrypter Ransomware would changes your victims desktop image and drops malicious text and HTML files on victims computer. It would accept ransom payments from its user using Bitcoins and Amazon Gift Cards. This ransomware infection is extremely small as compared to other ransomware threats. It basically uses 0.2 Bitcoin that presents as $100 USD in Amazon Gift Cards. According to this threat, it claims that the payment must occur within three days, otherwise the decryption key will be deleted. It present itself as legitimate application that arrived from legal authority. If its victim click on its Pay Button, the file will be get backed to its user, and the ransomware will be uninstall automatically from the system. But unfortunately, its flaw that is generated by this ransomware infection. You should not believe on this flaw, as it remain in that place. Moreover you should never pay any money to its hacker and remove TrueCrypter Ransomware entirely from your system.
How To Remove TrueCrypter Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End TrueCrypter Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the TrueCrypter Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall TrueCrypter Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all TrueCrypter Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall TrueCrypter Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete TrueCrypter Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete TrueCrypter Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all TrueCrypter Ransomware related programs.
Remove TrueCrypter Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all TrueCrypter Ransomware related entries.
Remove TrueCrypter Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the TrueCrypter Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free TrueCrypter Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.