What is Code 055BCCAC9FEC? I am getting such an error message each time while surfing the web or doing any operation over Internet. This error code informs me that my System is infected with a virus and I have to call on the provided toll-free number. Can anyone suggest me is it legitimate one or not? Please help me anyone to delete Code 055BCCAC9FEC from my PC easily and safely. Thanks in advance…
Code 055BCCAC9FEC – Fake Tech Scam Created By Hackers
Code 055BCCAC9FEC is actually a misleading error message created by the adware developers. Such an error code is nothing than a fraudulent notifications used by hackers by opting scareware strategies to trick more and more System users. The appearing of such an error message in your PC is a clear indication that your PC is infected with an adware. It will lock your browser and prevent you from the closing it. The displayed pop-up or fake notification may appear in your screen in full window and prevent you from exit.
Being a creation of adware developers, it will deliver you toll-free number so that it can easily connect you to fake Windows Technical Support. However, the pop-up might seems as a real one at the first sight that claims users that it is controlled by the certified Windows technicians but actually it is not. The cyber criminals often creates such a misleading messages of error code for selling their rogue products or services. It may also tricked you to call on the provided toll-free number but you should not do under any circumstances.
What happens when you will call on toll-free number?
According to the experts, the legitimate Microsoft does not deliver any solicited messages or calls to help users and they will never require any money for their assistance. But this scam urges victims to pay approx. $400 dollars. Besides money, hackers also asks victims for their personal details including their name, contact details, addresses, banking account details, credit or debit card details, password and many more. Therefore, victims should avoid themselves to call on the provided toll-free number. Rather than believing on fake tech supports, victims must delete Code 055BCCAC9FEC and other adware infection from their affected machine immediately.
How does Code 055BCCAC9FEC infiltrate inside the PC?
Similar to another adware infection, Code 055BCCAC9FEC also intrudes inside the PC secretly just because of user's bad habits. The main source of adware infiltration is lack of System knowledge. Such an adware program usually spread in the shareware or freeware packages as additional or optional component without users awareness. It hides itself within Custom/Advanced setting option that skipped by almost all System users.
If you really want to avoid your PC having Code 055BCCAC9FEC or other nasty adware infection then you must pay close attention while installing any cost-free application. You must accept EULA, accept software license, read terms & conditions and deselect all unknown application. By opting these simple habits in your daily routine you can avoid your machine against Code 055BCCAC9FEC and other adware infection.
Step:1 Remove Code 055BCCAC9FEC or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Code 055BCCAC9FEC or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Code 055BCCAC9FEC or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Code 055BCCAC9FEC
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Code 055BCCAC9FEC from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Code 055BCCAC9FEC
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Code 055BCCAC9FEC will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Code 055BCCAC9FEC
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Code 055BCCAC9FEC in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Code 055BCCAC9FEC
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Code 055BCCAC9FEC while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Code 055BCCAC9FEC Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Code 055BCCAC9FEC
How to Block Code 055BCCAC9FEC Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Code 055BCCAC9FEC exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Code 055BCCAC9FEC Removal