Detailed Description of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent :
Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent is a kind of stubborn and notorious infection which has been classified into the member of trojan virus. It has been developed or created by group of PC hackers whose primary intension is to promotes large number of fake warning alerts on the browsers. Most of the times, it is furtively spreaded in the system along with various freeware downloads, peer to peer file sharing programs, unreliable links, infected removal devices and some others. You should be very caution when you browse the internet to download and program. Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent can corrupt or damage user's all important files or data which are stored on the hard disk.
In addition, this trojan threat can affect user's several version of system browsers that includes Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and many others. As long as Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent gets installed onto the system then it may modify the default settings of home page, search provider, new tab, start up page and other settings of web browser without any authorization or consent. Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent will employ hazardous codes to changes your registry entries. Not only this, it may hamper your web browsing experiences and usually forward your numerous reliable web pages to some insecure web pages or other third party domains. These forwarded web pages are filled with large part of fake information and useless links. Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent utilizes rootkit tactics to bypass the functioning of firewall detection, antivirus applications and other legitimate software. Aside from these misleading activities, this threat creates bunch of creepy or spam files to take up a huge amount of memory spaces and CPU resources.
That's why, you will notice that your targeted system is start running very sluggish and weird. Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent helps the third party criminals to creates backdoor gateway to induces various high level threats like spyware, redirect infection, malware, rogue programs and so forth. Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent is an extremely frustrating and pesky threat for your system. It is capable to steals user's browsing history, email credentials, bank account passwords, search queries, credit card numbers, IP address and some sensitive information. Hence, if you want to protect the system from further attacks the you should take quick removal tips to delete Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent constantly.
How to Remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.