.777 file extension is identified as a newly created ransomware virus and is in top in computer infection. It is created by the cyber offender to encrypts all users files and documents for robbing money from them. After encrypting the files it leave a decryption guide that seems to help the users to get decryption key. But as seen and noticed it is totally a scam and is done mainly to earn money from the innocent users. As once the files get encrypted by this ransomware program it thus stop you from further accessing on to it. To gain access on to all your encrypted files it ask you for a payment of a certain amount of ransom fine which is to be paid with in the given time duration. Once the ransom fine is paid by you it then provide you the decryption key through which you can easily decrypt all your encrypted files and documents. Further, it is also capable to for encryption of extension files too like .doc, .docx, .png, .jpeg, .xls, .txt and such more. Though it uses strong encryption algorithm technique for the encryption of your files and documents. Moreover, it also deactivate the installed security program from your infected system. So it is very necessary to remove .777 file extension at the earlier from your infected system in manner to operate on to it normally.
Further, .777 file extension also uses various trick in manner to disguise you to make money. As it easily invade on to your computer through the Spam/junk email attached files, download of freeware program, use of the infected removable media drive, peer to peer sharing of your files and such more. Moreover, it also keep an eye in order to collect down all your personal detail such as login, password, bank account, credit card details, email contacts etc. However, the presence of ransomware program on to your computer result to put the system at a high risk. Therefore, without any delay you should immediate remove .777 file extension from your infected PC.
How To Remove .777 file extension From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .777 file extension Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .777 file extension related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .777 file extension From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .777 file extension related items from list.
Uninstall .777 file extension From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .777 file extension related items from the programs list.
Delete .777 file extension From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .777 file extension related programs.
Remove .777 file extension Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .777 file extension related entries.
Remove .777 file extension Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .777 file extension virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .777 file extension Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.