If you have found encrypted files on your system and an encryption virus named as Nazcrypt Ransomware then your computer is attacked by this particular virus. It might asks you to pay when you try to open your locked files. So you are supposed to remove the infection from your PC. Read the following posts given here to delete the virus completely.
Nazcrypt Ransomware is defined as lethal computer contamination which belongs to infamous ransomware virus family. This deadly virus infection can regulate into the computer systems without any difficulty, alters the configuration of your PC without asking permission and it ends everything at giving rise to fundamental problems. This ransomware can easily infiltrate all the variants of the Windows computer system. Once successfully loaded onto the targeted device, ransomware shows its full potential in encrypting the targeted files. It restricts you access to all your personal and crucial data and records. It then adds it's own file extension to the encrypted files making them inaccessible. This type of virus infection is such a brutal contamination that shows no mercy upon users data and files.
Ransomware infection is a serious issue and a matter of concern if present on your computer. Meanwhile, the most practical fact about Nazcrypt Ransomware is that it only needs your money and this is the only reason to infect your computer. This pesky virus displays error message when you try to enter any registry, it then asks you to pay the money through BitCoin cryptocurrency to buy the decryptor tool. The pernicious virus commonly sneaks inside the different computers as a micro-disabled solicited emails that contain malign executable document. So once you open solicited emails, ransomware virus will get enabled and be mounted on a routine basis. However, other distribution techniques includes porn website, peer-to-peer network, suspicious links, etc.
Once you get infected with the dangerous virus, there will be havoc inside the computer system. All the important and default settings will be changed, no matter how many times you reset them, they will be changed again. Also, performance and speed is most affected since it has captured most of the computer resources and memory spaces. Nazcrypt Ransomware runs it files in the background without asking your permission. In addition to this, its malicious processes get activated soon you start your PC. Hence, remove Nazcrypt Ransomware before it's too late and recovery of files become difficult.
Remove NazCrypt Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove NazCrypt Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove NazCrypt Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To NazCrypt Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find NazCrypt Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove NazCrypt Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove NazCrypt Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the NazCrypt Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the NazCrypt Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.