Trojan.Crisis is basically found in Windows based computer that is classified as dangerous Trojan horse threat. It is especially made for damaging targeted PC thereby horrible actions take place in it. It would included malicious code into Windows registry in order to modify the registry so that it could get started in automatic way every now and then system started. It makes several applications unresponsive with injecting infectious files. The system gets stuck instantly and won't respond properly after intrusion of this threat. On the other hand Trojan.Crisi could drop other computer threats by which it opens doorway for browser hijacker, rootkits, adware, spyware to get into the infected system.
Trojan.Crisis deeply rooted into system which makes it pretty tough to eliminate it normally. Even more by keeping close eye to keyboard activities the threat can gather login details of victim's computer which later can be used for bypassing to the cyber criminals. This way the malware also makes money, even more by gathering important secret banking credentials it will lead more trouble. It can exploit security of the computer network security by which many other PC infections easily enter the targeted PC. Coming to conclusion this is nasty Trojan which hurt your system extensively. Besides it can harm you financially as well. So, without much waiting one should must take adequate approach in order to uninstall Trojan.Crisis completely. Hopefully below mentioned detailed instructions would be helpful in doing so.
How to Remove Trojan.Crisis from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Crisis from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Crisis using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Crisis
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Crisis.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Crisis from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Crisis and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Crisis and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Crisis and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Crisis and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Crisis Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Crisis to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Crisis named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Crisis entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Crisis, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.