Does your system act weirdly? Does your system get infected with Trojan.Waldek? Do you have more trouble to your system? Does it mess up your entire system settings and let you sit idle for long time? Does it brings much nuisance to your system? Does it basically hamper Windows based system? Have you ran full scanning of your system? Does it get detected over there? Does it presents itself as legal application? Do you want to remove Trojan.Waldek urgently from your system? If your answer is 'Yes', then just follow this post.
Trojan.Waldek is used as another powerful and risky Trojan infection that will sneak silently into your system and cause more malfunctions. Its potentially unwanted programs that will drop malicious files into your system. Basically, this infection open backdoor to other harmful threats so that its remote controllers could easily control your system. Its developers are very smart in ts work, that cause installation of more unwanted programs into your system. Like other Trojan infection, it will downloads silently and installs other harmful programs without your consent. It even bypass the detection of your genuine antivirus program, and hence helping its user in residing for long time on their system. It possess smart features that will observe the behavior of process, as user run its programs. If the process is running in malicious way, it will not reports the program for the malicious running of your system process. Its installation may vary from other harmful infection. It get installed themselves by copying their executable files to user Windows System folders. Moreover, it will modify your browser as well as system settings in order to attain its malicious objectives. So, to keep your PC Safe and Secure, you should remove Trojan.Waldek completely from your system.
How to Remove Trojan.Waldek from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Waldek from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Waldek using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Waldek
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Waldek.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Waldek from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Waldek and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Waldek and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Waldek and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Waldek and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Waldek Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Waldek to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Waldek named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Waldek entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Waldek, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.