My PC got infected by CryptoHasYou Ransomware virus. It has encrypted all my files and added the .Cryptohasyou extension to the end of all my files. I really don't have any idea about this virus intrusion. This morning when I opened my computer to complete my presentation, I found all my files are locked with CryptoHasYou Ransomware virus. When I tried to open files with .Cryptohasyou extension, a warning message appear on my computer screen and asked me to pay the ransom amount to get the decryption key. What should I do now? How to unlock my files and delete CryptoHasYou Ransomware from my computer? Please help……..
CryptoHasYou Ransomware is a nasty computer virus detected as harmful file encryption virus. It is nasty threat reported recently by many infected users. This cunning malware infection intrude the targeted PC without the permission of the user and lock down all the stored data. Once inside your computer, this dubious threat will scan your entire system and encrypt every possible file. After encrypting your files, it will also add a .Cryptohasyou extension to the end of your files. When you will try to open those files, then CryptoHasYou Ransomware will show a ransom message that all your data has been encrypted and you need to purchase the decryption key to unlock your data. It is nasty threat created by cyber crooks which has only motive to trick your money by taking your files on hostage.
CryptoHasYou Ransomware mostly attack the targeted computer through bundled free third party programs, suspicious websites, spam email attachments and peer to peer file sharing. Once inside your machine, this nasty Ransomware will make several harmful changes to your system settings. It will disable your anti-virus programs and also contaminate the registry editor. The primary motive of this pernicious Ransomware infection is to lure innocent users. CryptoHasYou Ransomware normally deletes all the files on the infected PC and create a copy of your files in encrypted form. So it is a waste to pay ransom to hackers because it will not recover your files. You should immedaitely remove this nasty threat from your computer as early as possible. Go through the below guide to remove CryptoHasYou Ransomware easily from your PC.
How To Remove CryptoHasYou Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all CryptoHasYou Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out CryptoHasYou Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the CryptoHasYou Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.