I am totally annoyed with (855) 651-9944 Popup which displays warning alerts that my personal informations are not safe as the PC is infected with dangerous spywares or malwares. When I start my system, the color of the screen changes into blue and asks me to contact the live technicians for instant tech support. However, I know that these numbers are not safe but I don't have idea how to get rid of (855) 651-9944 Popup completely? Please suggest me the method to stop these alerts permanently?
(855) 651-9944 Popup is deemed as bogus alert which occurs due to the presence of adware programs. When you will start the PC, it will appear on the screen and shows that your personal identity is at high security risk. (855) 651-9944 Popup also displays that lots of malignant threats are available and Windows health is critical. You will also find a toll free number on the screen and it will ask you to call on it for quick tech support from the experts. You should know that it is a trick of the third parties to trap the users in their scam. Actually, it will convince the users to pay for their paid version program in order to protect the system from troubles. Once you will make online payment, it can secretly record your financial details to use for illegal purpose. So, do not trust (855) 651-9944 Popup anymore.
Whats more, the software which you will buy from the links of (855) 651-9944 Popup are completely fake. It is capable to bring more dangerous threats in the system instead of providing protection. It will cause disable of various programs including antivirus, media player, Windows Firewall and many more. You will also experience degradation in the running speed of the system in which opening a file will also be difficult. Additionally, lots of unknown changes is also seen by the users in the homepage browser, search engine, privacy settings etc. Hence, if you are getting (855) 651-9944 Popup regularly then you need to remove the adware programs permanently from the system.
Learn To Remove (855) 651-9944 Popup Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete (855) 651-9944 Popup Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of (855) 651-9944 Popup Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to (855) 651-9944 Popup related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from (855) 651-9944 Popup On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing (855) 651-9944 Popup from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.