My PC was crashing regularly so I opened task manager to end some unwanted processes. I was shocked to see lots of processes related to ADP.ALEXA.51 and it was using high CPU usage. I tried to terminate it but don't know how it automatically appeared after few minutes. I have also detected several unknown files and folders related to ADP.ALEXA.51 in my PC. I am unable to remove ADP.ALEXA.51 permanently from my system. Will you please help me? How can I increase the security of my PC to protect it from further attacks? Please help me.
ADP.ALEXA.51 is recognized as Trojan infection which posses dangerous impacts on the system performance. It carries ability to penetrate in the PC without the users permission or even knowledge and performs malicious activities to harm it severely. ADP.ALEXA.51 tries to increase the CPU usage by creating fake processes in the task manager when all your programs are closed. Even more, you will also find lots of unknown files, folders, shortcuts and icons at different location of the system. This threat brings lots of malicious codes or payloads to modify the stored files or registry entries. Your PC will crash regularly at some intervals of time which is completely annoying. In the early phase, it will disable the working of updated anti-virus program or other security programs to escape its presence for long time. Therefore, it is essential to remove ADP.ALEXA.51 permanently from the infected PC.
Common Symptoms Of ADP.ALEXA.51:-
- Disables the working of installed softwares.
- Shows unstoppable warning alerts or error messages.
- Does not allow the users to install new programs in the PC.
- Slow down the running speed of system functions including Internet connection.
- Corrupts the stored documents.
- Disables Windows Firewall alert.
ADP.ALEXA.51 Steals Sensitive Information:-
As you know, ADP.ALEXA.51 is not safe for the system performance. But it also posses worst impacts on the personal identity of the users. This threat has been created by the cyber criminals which carries ability to keep its eyes on your online session and steals all the credential data which you will enter while making any online transactions. Moreover, it is capable to bypass all the collected detaails such as bank account number, passwords, Geo-location, Credit card information etc to the remote servers with illegal aim. Additionally, it also allows them for unauthorized access of your personal documents. Thus, it can make you suffer from identity theft situations if stays for long time. Therefore, users are strongly advised to remove ADP.ALEXA.51 permanently from the PC in order to avoid further troubles.
How to Remove ADP.ALEXA.51 from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall ADP.ALEXA.51 from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to ADP.ALEXA.51 using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find ADP.ALEXA.51
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate ADP.ALEXA.51.
Step3: How to Uninstall ADP.ALEXA.51 from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to ADP.ALEXA.51 and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to ADP.ALEXA.51 and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose ADP.ALEXA.51 and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select ADP.ALEXA.51 and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete ADP.ALEXA.51 Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type ADP.ALEXA.51 to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all ADP.ALEXA.51 named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only ADP.ALEXA.51 entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of ADP.ALEXA.51, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.