Ads by Cool GetWeather is regarded as bogus alert which mainly occurs in the existence of adware or potentially unwanted programs. It pretends to be an useful program and tactics on users to install its free extension which is compatible with different web browsers. Ads by Cool GetWeather will not allow you to surf normally and always generate unstoppable alerts. You should know that it is a trick used by the third parties to promote their affiliate program and earn illegal commission. It also help its creators by redirecting the users to their unauthorized sites in order to improve their page ranking. Without your consent, it can install lots of additional programs in the system and degrades its working performance. So, you need to take quick action to get rid of Ads by Cool GetWeather quickly.
In the existence of Ads by Cool GetWeather, compromised PC will behave strangely to the users instructions. Its worst impacts will also damage the pre-installed programs and other softwares. Regularly, you will get fake updates which will ask you to install the updated version. You will be shocked to know that these programs comes with an aim to steal the credential details of the users and send them to the remote location servers to use for illegal purpose. It is also possible that its existence can crash the operating system regularly and reboot the system at certain interval of time automatically. It can affect the system performance and make you suffer from identity theft situations. Hence, it is essential for the users to remove adware if you don't want to face Ads by Cool GetWeather anymore.
Learn To Remove Ads by Cool GetWeather Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Ads by Cool GetWeather Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Ads by Cool GetWeather Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Ads by Cool GetWeather related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Ads by Cool GetWeather On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Ads by Cool GetWeather from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.