Yesterday, I ran full scanning in the PC and my anti-virus program detected the presence of Autoit2_c.LJE and other suspicious files. I tried to quarantine all the threats but my system got freezed for few minutes. Now, I am unable to access any of the security tools and system is loosing its working performance gradually. Even I tried to remove some suspicious foldders and icons from the system but it comes back after sometime. Can you please help me to remove Autoit2_c.LJE completely from the PC? How can I increase the running speed of my PC? Please help me as early as possible.
Autoit2_c.LJE is recognized as Trojan infection which is capable to exploit the vulnerabilities of the system. Generally, it attacks different versions of Windows based system and tries to make it compromised. Autoit2_c.LJE enters in the system attached with the free programs, spam emails, using infected pen drives etc. Once gets installed, you will detect lots of weird behavior in the system performance and the performance speed will also start to degrade day-by-day. This threat also brings suspicious codes or payloads to modify the registry entries which helps it to execute automatically in the PC. It is also responsible for corrupting the stored files or documents of the PC and makes them completely inaccessible. Thus, you need to remove Autoit2_c.LJE in the early phase after detection.
Harmful Consequences Of Autoit2_c.LJE:-
- Disables the security programs such as Windows Firewall or anti-virus.
- Increases the CPU usage by creating fake processes in the task manager.
- Creates unwanted files, folders, icons or shortcuts.
- Interrupts with error messages when you will install new applications.
- Regular crashing or freezing of the operating system is possible.
- Conducts unwanted changes in the default settings of the PC.
- Generates floods of fake warning alerts or messages.
Existence of Autoit2_c.LJE is not only dangerous for the system performance but it also posses harmful impacts on the personal identity of the users. This threat is capable to keep its eyes on the online activities of the users. When you will proceed to make any online payment then it may use keylogger to record your sensitive passwords, bank account number, credit card information, login Id etc. Even more, it have capability to bypass the collected data to the third party servers. Whats worse, it can also allow its creators for unauthorized access of your personal documents, web cam, email Id etc. Its long time presence can leads the PC to destructive situations and harms the personal identity of the users. Thus, it is essential for the users to remove Autoit2_c.LJE permanently from the infected PC otherwise you have to pay heavy penalty in future.
Steps to Remove Autoit2_c.LJE
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Autoit2_c.LJE
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Autoit2_c.LJE
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Autoit2_c.LJE and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Autoit2_c.LJE
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Autoit2_c.LJE and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Autoit2_c.LJE. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Autoit2_c.LJE related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Autoit2_c.LJE, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Autoit2_c.LJE Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Autoit2_c.LJE Running Processes.
- Right Click on Autoit2_c.LJE and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Autoit2_c.LJE Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Autoit2_c.LJE and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Autoit2_c.LJE Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Autoit2_c.LJE, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!