Well, it is quite very shocking for me when I come to know that my computer is somehow got infected with Backdoor.Proxyback and I am not a computer savvy to get rid of this bug manually. I need automatic method to remove this trojan infection quickly from PC otherwise I know that it can ruin my entire machine and may lead it to severe corruption. The problem is, I don't know about any automatic solution. Please help me to do the removal task quickly. Thank you!
Backdoor.Proxyback is a very harmful trojan infection which slips into windows computer very secretly and without asking for any approval. It is introduced to gain full control over to the compromised machine and execute malicious code inside PC to run its evil processes. Backdoor.Proxyback comes along with suspicious code and injects numerous infectious extensions as well as malicious programs into compromised machine. In such way, it get success in covering in large space of system resources and thus you won't find any single space inside your computer so you can install any new software program. Upon infiltration, Backdoor.Proxyback reduces performance speed of the affected computer and internet starts running very slower like never before. Once this happened, you will have to wait for too long time to open any web page on browser or execute even a single application program on computer.
Being more clear, Backdoor.Proxyback causes severe infection within the stored data of the infected computer and deletes important documents, folders, files etc. without any prior notification. It opens the system backdoor to make invasion of various harmful parasites such as rootkit, worm, virus etc. into PC and thus hampers functioning of the affected computer. However, you will feel more pathetic when find all your security programs disabled and this nettlesome trojan threat stops running processes from windows task manager. You must take infection very seriously because it has potential to lead infected machine to great corruption. Therefore, you are advised to delete Backdoor.Proxyback quickly upon its detection.
Steps to Remove Backdoor.Proxyback
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Backdoor.Proxyback
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Backdoor.Proxyback
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Backdoor.Proxyback and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Backdoor.Proxyback
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Backdoor.Proxyback and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Backdoor.Proxyback. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Backdoor.Proxyback related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Backdoor.Proxyback, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Backdoor.Proxyback Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Backdoor.Proxyback Running Processes.
- Right Click on Backdoor.Proxyback and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Backdoor.Proxyback Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Backdoor.Proxyback and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Backdoor.Proxyback Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Backdoor.Proxyback, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!