Technical Information About Backdoor.Streamex
|Discovered||9 February 2017|
|Updated||10 February 2017, 7:21:10 PM|
|Occurrence||P2P File sharing network, malicious sites, junk email attachments.|
|Symptoms||PC become very slowly as well as Internet speed.|
|Affected OS||All types of Windows OS.|
A Brief Information About Backdoor.Streamex
Backdoor.Streamex is detected as a Trojan virus that belongs to a member of Rovnix variants. This type of virus mainly attacks Windows computer with 64-bit. It sneaks into the targeted PC by stealth and does not even needs users permission in order to execute itself on compromised PC. The Trojan horse is responsible for mutilating windows files and documents and make your system security vulnerable. It jeopardize your default PC and Internet settings and opens back door for other malware and virus to enter your PC without your consent. Additionally, it brings several hidden malware threats in your PC and can eventually make your PC completely useless. Backdoor.Streamex has the ability to monitor computer user’s online activities as well as use the collected information for illegal purpose.
Backdoor.Streamex : Antivirus Protection Dates
Intrusive Method Used By Backdoor.Streamex
Backdoor.Streamex comes with malicious email attachments. Most of junk or spam email attachments contain this type of nasty Trojan horse. So, user very careful while you receive any junk email attachments which is not familiar for you. Other most common way of this nasty malware is P2P file sharing network. Some other ways are cost free application,browse rogue sites, pirated software, malicious websites and more.
Harmful Impacts Made By Backdoor.Streamex & Its Prevention Tips
Backdoor.Streamex connected with malicious server with user System to download more and more infection into the PC. This Trojan infection may cause System crash and damage entire Computer programs. If you don’t spoil it completely then, it gather your secret information or data, such as Gmail account, credit card, web history, IP address, bank related information, password and more. After getting these details it sent them to hackers for illegal purpose. Additionally, it causes your computer become very slowly as well as Internet speed and you have also experience other issues in your system. Thus, it is very important to get rid of Backdoor.Streamex from the infected Windows OS ASAP
If you want to prevent your PC from Backdoor.Streamex then, turn off and remove unnecessary services. Sometimes, by default lots of OS install auxiliary services that are not critical. These services are avenues of attack. If they are removed from the PC then, malwares have less avenues of attack. Users should to block or remove such type of email attachments that contains threats, such as .exe, .pif .vbs, .bat, and .scr files.
View the Following Video Guide to Terminate Backdoor.Streamex from PC
How to Remove Backdoor.Streamex from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Backdoor.Streamex from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Backdoor.Streamex using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Backdoor.Streamex
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Backdoor.Streamex.
Step3: How to Uninstall Backdoor.Streamex from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Backdoor.Streamex and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Backdoor.Streamex and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Backdoor.Streamex and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Backdoor.Streamex and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.Streamex Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Backdoor.Streamex to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Backdoor.Streamex named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Backdoor.Streamex entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Backdoor.Streamex, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.