My computer has been suddenly attacked by .crypt extension virus. Whenever I try to open several drive locations then I noticed that my numerous pictures, documents, videos or other prominent files are accidentally damaged or encrypted. Not only this, some extensions of these images gets changed to ransomware encryption file such as docs.erypt, img.erypt or some others. I do not know what is happening in my Windows machine. Someone tell me what is the best and quick solution to restore my all important files ? Please help me to remove .crypt extension.
.crypt extension is considered as a variant of ransomware virus that may severely infiltrate into your system and suddenly deploys unknown encryption extensions in several files or data. Some malware creators have concluded that this ransomware virus uses vicious encryption algorithm which destroys or encrypts your several data including documents, text files, images or other valuable files stored on the hard drive. Sometimes, .crypt extension generates large number of unknown pop-up warning alerts within your default search pages each time. Generally, these pop-up notifications urges you to pay heavy ransomware money in order to recover or decrypts your such useful files. Here, these claims are not trustworthy because .crypt extension has highly capability to transfers your certain money to group of cyber frauds for unethical methods.
In addition, .crypt extension is extremely very vicious threat which may disconnect the internet connection, so that your web surfing experiences may be interrupted. Apart from this, this harmful threat penetrates in your system through phishing mails, p2p file sharing links, visiting unreliable web pages, fake pop-ups and some others. In such ways, .crypt extension commonly distributes lots of malevolent files contains several tricky programs such as spyware, keyloggers, rootkits, malware and so forth. Besides this, this threat assists to third party criminals to tracks your several confidential information and misuses for illegal activities. In such situation, if .crypt extension threat presents in your machine for long time, it slows downs the system running speed and put the various files at dangerous condition. So, you should eliminate .crypt extension threat from your PC before it causes bothersome troubles.
How To Remove .crypt extension From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .crypt extension Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .crypt extension related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .crypt extension From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .crypt extension related items from list.
Uninstall .crypt extension From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .crypt extension related items from the programs list.
Delete .crypt extension From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .crypt extension related programs.
Remove .crypt extension Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .crypt extension related entries.
Remove .crypt extension Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .crypt extension virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .crypt extension Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.