I am completely fed up with the existence of EnCiPhErEd Trojan in my system. I don't know when and how it penetrated in my PC. My antivirus program is unable to remove the threat so I installed some other popular antivirus programs but none of them seemed useful. The working performance of my PC is degrading day-by-day and it takes long time in booting process. I am neither able to copy new files nor delete the unwanted data from the system. If you have any idea about the removal process of EnCiPhErEd Trojan then please help me otherwise it will make my system completely useless.
EnCiPhErEd Trojan is classified as Trojan infection which has recently created havoc amongst the users of Windows based PC. It will sneak in the PC without any prior notifications and mostly gets attached with the spam emails, infected removable devices and many more. EnCiPhErEd Trojan performs malicious activities in the system in which normal working for the users is a difficult task. In the early phase, it tries to disable the working of security programs in order to hide its presence for long time. It is also responsible for changing the file names, extensions and drops suspicious codes to corrupt them severely. You may also detect unwanted shortcuts and files at different location of the PC. Whats more, it will modify the registry entries in order to execute automatically after the booting process of the system. Hence, if you detect any of the symptoms of EnCiPhErEd Trojan then remove it quickly.
In the presence of EnCiPhErEd Trojan, you will detect unknown running processes in the task manager. It can leads to high CPU utilizations and thus the running speed of the system will become extremely sluggish. It may interrupts with warning alerts when you will try to install the new applications in the PC. Most of the installed programs will also become inaccessible due to the powerful impacts of the threat. Apart from this, it can also keep its eyes on your online session and tries to steal the sensitive details which you enter while making any online transactions. Whats worse, it is capable to send the collected data to the remote location servers in order to harm your personal identity. Thus, don't make any delay in removing EnCiPhErEd Trojan completely from the system.
Manual EnCiPhErEd Trojan Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of EnCiPhErEd Trojan
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case EnCiPhErEd Trojan, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove EnCiPhErEd Trojan Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to EnCiPhErEd Trojan infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of EnCiPhErEd Trojan infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove EnCiPhErEd Trojan, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete EnCiPhErEd Trojan
How to View EnCiPhErEd Trojan Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the EnCiPhErEd Trojan related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access EnCiPhErEd Trojan Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by EnCiPhErEd Trojan, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide EnCiPhErEd Trojan Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with EnCiPhErEd Trojan.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide EnCiPhErEd Trojan related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of EnCiPhErEd Trojan related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View EnCiPhErEd Trojan associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by EnCiPhErEd Trojan, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.