My Computer has some nasty virus called Flash Free that constantly show up many unwanted pop-ups ads on my browser. Those ads are driving me nut. I am unable to delete it because I have tried manually to remove it but my all tried was failed. Any idea from someone? Thank you.
Flash Free Description
âFlash Free is a adware program that has been crafted by cyber criminals to annoy the computer user after infecting their computer. It is so nasty program which is used to introduce multiple pop-ups advertisement. Mostly it displays numerous unwanted pop-ups ads and online shopping deals to purchase users in order to generate revenue from them. All users should know that how it gets inside into the computer. There are many way how it gets inside the computer as mostly when your click some spam emails and freeware application like videos, audios, game etc that is bundled with many malware.
Once Flash Free gets inside into your computer, it will compromise of windows files and registry. It can modify your browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. It may keep you redirected to malicious website providing some malicious option to click. It is difficult to delete it because each after reboot your PC it will returns mean you are unable to uninstall simply. It may collect your browsing activities. It will change your homepage. You will have to loss your personal data like password, login ID and commercial data etc. It is capable of installing other infection and can slow down your computer performance. So, you should delete Flash Free instantly from your computer.
Step:1 Remove Flash Free or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Flash Free or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Flash Free or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Flash Free
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Flash Free from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Flash Free
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Flash Free will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Flash Free
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Flash Free in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Flash Free
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Flash Free while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Flash Free Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Flash Free
How to Block Flash Free Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Flash Free exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Flash Free Removal