Hey guys, my antivirus applications suddenly detects HawkEye keylogger on my laptop last times. In such cases, this security programs could not remove this malicious one from the control panel section. Anyone guide me how can such malicious stuffs from my PC ? After some times, my system keeps getting freezed up and gets stuck while I go to connect the internet. I am really frustrate now. Please, suggest me to get rid of HawkEye keylogger from my system permanently. Please help me !
HawkEye keylogger is classified as a malicious trojan which may connect to the deceptive web sources intrusively and downloads lots of rogue programs from the internet. Such annoying infection may negatively attack the various versions of your Windows machines without seeking any consent of user. As long as this horrible one is sneaked onto the system then it begins delivers number of junk files and allows vicious operator to compromise your targeted system. If this nasty threat invades in the background then it is very hard and difficult to clean it from your PC entirely. HawkEye keylogger generates lots of unexpected alerts, blue error messages on your system screen during your surfing sessions. If you carelessly click on such bogus pop-up alerts or other warning stuffs then its associated infections diverts your every surfing sessions to some malevolent websites and usually floods your default web pages with hundreds of high risky threats without any consent.
According to some cyber experts, HawkEye keylogger typically performs as a malicious keylogger infection whose prime motive to records your surfing habits and steals user's several kinds of confidential information such as account details, id details, banking credentials, smart card information, IP location or other data saved in the system. HawkEye keylogger can connect to remote server to grad large part of system sources and memory spaces, so that HawkEye keylogger makes your running speed of the system very slow and unstable. It is known as a version of keylogger threat that propagates along with number of peer to peer file sharing stuffs, fake pop-up links, suspicious mails of attachments, visiting illegal web pages and some others. Therefore, you should eliminate HawkEye keylogger from your system before it executes tons of vicious payloads.
Manual HawkEye keylogger Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of HawkEye keylogger
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case HawkEye keylogger, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove HawkEye keylogger Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to HawkEye keylogger infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of HawkEye keylogger infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove HawkEye keylogger, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete HawkEye keylogger
How to View HawkEye keylogger Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the HawkEye keylogger related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access HawkEye keylogger Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by HawkEye keylogger, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide HawkEye keylogger Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with HawkEye keylogger.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide HawkEye keylogger related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of HawkEye keylogger related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View HawkEye keylogger associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by HawkEye keylogger, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.