Since a couple of day, I'm facing problems while accessing my saved documents. I have tried a lot to access it but always ends up with an warning alert from HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) stating your file has been encrypted and you are unable to access it. I'm in great tension as I don't want to lose any of my valuable file. They are asking for Ransom money. Is it safe to pay the amount??? Will I get all my data back?? I'm in confusion. Please help me in getting rid of HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) infection. Thanks!!
HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) is yet another Ransomware that silently get added and try to make all your valuable files in-accessible. Once this infection get added, it will start encrypting all your saved files heading you towards severe data loss. HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) is created by cyber criminals and hackers aiming to ruin your system's performance by making it vulnerable. It tries to open RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) connection on your PC using default user name and passwords. In this way it create a open channel in order to access all your resources making your system unusable. HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) will ask you to pay a huge amount of money to get back the decryption key. It tries to scare user by stating if the said amount is not paid at specified time, you will suffer a lot. HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) is highly infectious that often target Windows based system. Thats why, it is advised to take any quick action against HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) and make your system again accessible.
HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) come along with bundled freewares which is downloaded from non authorized websites. Unsafe removal media, surfing infectious websites, clicking unusual links, Spam email attachments are some other common carriers of this malware. HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) will execute lots of malicious activities aiming to ruin your system's performance. It will never let you surf freely as well modify all your saved files and folders moving you towards data loss. HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) will block all the active and running applications to make your machine completely useless. You would notice lots of modifications in all over your system settings and its its appearance as well. In order to get rid of all the above mentioned system's issues, we recommend you to delete HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) as soon as possible.
Remove HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) From Your PC
Step 1: Remove HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus)
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the HiddenTear 2.0 (.isis extension virus) infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.