Hi! I have got a nasty virus called HTML:HideMe-F on the PC that has encrypted my all files and slowed down my PC poorly. When I tried antivirus software which is failed to remove HTML:HideMe-F. Any suggestion to delete HTML:HideMe-F from anyone? Thanks in advance.
Description about HTML:HideMe-F
HTML:HideMe-F is a known as dangerous Trojan virus that is able to make your computer about useless for you. It can exploit your system software and drop many risk to generate profit. It will perform a lot of evils conduct on the PC for annoying you. It is known definitely to encrypts your all type of files along with it may replicate your files for earning money. It can modify your registry setting to its way for automatically opening itself on the PC without your permission. It can insert another files to eat up your system resources to make computer very slow. It can steal your sensitive information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc to get profit. It is able to block your antivirus and firewall. It will not be eliminated easily. It is able to download another infection that can consume your system resources as result your PC will be slowed down. So, you are suggested to delete HTML:HideMe-F completely as possible.
Way Which HTML:HideMe-F Invades into your Computer
- HTML:HideMe-F invades silently into the PC when you download freeware audios, videos, games etc
- When you clicks some spam emails
- While you visit some malicious website
- After having clicked some sponsored links.
HTML:HideMe-F is extremely Dangerous
- It can steal your confidential information such password, login ID, bank account details and credit card number etc.
- it is able to download additional malware to harm your PC dangerously.
- It can modify your registry entry to default start up on the PC without asking your approval.
- It can slow down the PC performance poorly.
- It encrypts your all type of files along with replicate such all to earn profit.
- It has capacity to block your antivirus software and firewall.
Steps to Delete HTML:HideMe-F
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove HTML:HideMe-F from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find HTML:HideMe-F Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete HTML:HideMe-F virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete HTML:HideMe-F Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for HTML:HideMe-F Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to HTML:HideMe-F
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete HTML:HideMe-F from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find HTML:HideMe-F related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by HTML:HideMe-F and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by HTML:HideMe-F
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with HTML:HideMe-F that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of HTML:HideMe-F using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect HTML:HideMe-F.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!