Locked virus Ransomware is yet another ransomware that silently get added and start encrypting your valuable data and files. Once this malware get added, it start scanning for your most valuable file and then encrypt it by using its advanced algorithm. Locked virus Ransomware is created by cyber criminals and system’s attackers aiming to make all your important files in-accessible. Not only this, it will ask you to pay huge amount of money as a Ransom money. Locked virus Ransomware nasty Ransomwrae silently get added and start executing lots of malicious activities aiming to degrade system’s performance and then make it completely non responsive. Thats why, it is advised to take any immediate action against Locked virus Ransomware malware so that your PC get secured.
Locked virus Ransomware will bring modifications in essential system’s settings and will even turn off security settings aiming to make an easy way for other severe PC threat. This nasty threat will bring modifications in entire essential system’s settings and will even block all your running and active program as well. Locked virus Ransomware will degrade your system’s performance and will make it completely in-accessible. Most often, it get added along with freewares downloaded from non authorized websites, clicking unusual links, surfing malicious websites and most of the time along with unsafe removal media. It will bring lots of modifications in entire essential system’s settings. You would notice lots of other changes all over your machine and its performance as well. In order to get rid of all the above mentioned system’s issues, we recommend you to delete Locked virus Ransomware as soon as possible.
How To Remove Locked virus Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Locked virus Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Locked virus Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Locked virus Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Locked virus Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Locked virus Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Locked virus Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Locked virus Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Locked virus Ransomware related programs.
Remove Locked virus Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Locked virus Ransomware related entries.
Remove Locked virus Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Locked virus Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Locked virus Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.