What is [email protected] virus?
[email protected] virus is a ransomware virus that has ability to encrypt your all data. It has specially created by Cyber criminals and used it for blocking the access of computer. Its main target is all Windows version PC. It is totally unsafe for your computer. The ransomware may get inside the targeted PC without user awareness. [email protected] virus can encrypt all file like word, excel, RAR and ZIP or more with a strong algorithm. You cannot access your any encrypted files. After successfully encryption, the program then places a ransom note on the screen, informing them of all that’s taken place. In addition, the ransom note contain the information regarding payment amount in exchange for the decryption key. This amount is necessary in order to unlock the files. The amount is 5 bit-coin and send them to hackers account. Strongly advised never send any amount to this hackers because its only a trap scam to make money.
Intrusion Method of [email protected] virus
- Spam email or junk email attachments.
- Peer-to-peer file sharing networks.
- Watching online games.
- Browse rogue websites.
- Download software from unsafe websites.
- Vising any suspicious links
- Using infected Media devices.
- Torrent file sharing network.
- Updating existing programs or applications from redirected links.
- Install pirated software.
Harmful Impacts Made by [email protected] virus
[email protected] virus is capable to corrupt the system functionalities and degrades the performance. It will lock all the files, folders and insist you to pay money to unlock the files. But you don’t need to pay the ransom money because it is a trap only. The ransomware collect your all private data like credit card or debit card number, bank related information and more. Those information reveals to the cyber criminals to illegal purpose. [email protected] virus remotely connects your computer with the online hackers. So, it is very important to get rid of [email protected] virus from your computer.
How to avoid [email protected] virus?
You should very careful, while you doing any online activities because. You will download any software or applications only legitimate site. The another route of this ransomware is spam email attachment file which are sending by unknown sender so never open any junk or spam email attachments. You should use only updated anti-virus programs on your computer. Strongly advised never click any suspicious links. You should always use updated windows versions. Always make a backup your all important files and folders. Without scanning does not use any storage device like pan-drive or memory card. Always be very careful and take precaution when working on online. Make your system be updated with the latest security features. If you will find any ransom note on your screen do-not trust them and never send any amount. So, you should always ignore this type of ransom note because its only a scam to make money
How To Remove [email protected] virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.