When I try to access my personal files, an alert appears on the screen and says that my personal files are encrypted. It asked me to contact Nowayout@protonmail.com to get the instructions in order to decrypt my important files. I am detecting changes in the extension of all the files and it asks me to pay $400 to restore my files. Is Nowayout@protonmail.com a legitimate email address? Why should I need to pay for my own files? Is there any other way to recover my important files? Please help me!
Nowayout@protonmail.com is a bogus email address which is not trustworthy for the users. It is caused by ransomware which have capability to encrypt all the stored files including images, videos, audio, documents, PDF etc. You will find that all the file extensions will be changed to surprise.exe, DECRYPTION_HOWTO.Notepad and Encrypted_Files.Notepadattacking automatically and you will not be able to access these files. You will be asked to contact on Nowayout@protonmail.com to get the instructions for the decryption process.
Nowayout@protonmail.com says that you need to pay $400 for decryption key which can help you to recover the files. You will find alerts saying that if you make delay in payment then it can results to deletion of the key and you will not be able to recover the files. You need to know that it is only a scam of the third party hackers to earn illegal revenue. It have capability to record your financial or banking details such as bank account number, passwords, credit card information, user names etc and send them to the remote hackers. Its presence can result extremely dangerous for the personal identity of the users. Therefore, if you are detecting Nowayout@protonmail.com in your system then take immediate steps to remove the ransomware permanently instead of sending money to the cyber criminals.
How To Remove Nowayout@protonmail.com Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Nowayout@protonmail.com related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Nowayout@protonmail.com related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Nowayout@protonmail.com infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.