last night, I found that my machine was running slower than usual. It got struck frequently. Firstly I thought there may be too much stuff on my machine. But I was wrong, soon after scanning of my computer I got to know about PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz infection. I was really shocked how this infection get added into my compromised system. Can anyone help me out in removing PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz malware?? Thanks in Advance!!
PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz is caused due to malicious adware program that silently get added and bring numerous changes in essential system's settings. This annoying adware program display various advertisements, commercial ads along with fake offers aiming to trap innocent user as well make them compel to click bogus ads. PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz is created by cyber crooks and system's attackers aiming to gather all your valuable data and information by tracking online activities. This sneaky threat will start changing important system's settings including default browser's home page settings. PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz will never let you browse properly. In-fact make you irritated by showing countless fake alert messages. Most often, this adware program get added along with free programs downloaded from unsafe websites. Junk mail, p2p sharing of data, clicking unsafe links and most commonly after surfing unsafe websites. Hence, it is advised to block PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz as soon as possible.
PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz will degrade system's performance and will make user completely unable to access their machine properly. It will add up its code in the start up section along with the main motive to get added every time when ever machine get reloaded. PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz will block all the running and active processes aiming to degrade system's performance. What's more devastating, it will turn off firewalls aiming to make an easy way for other nasty threat. You are advised to take all the possible ways to delete PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz and thus make your machine again accessible.
Step:1 Remove PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz
How to Block PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about PUP.SafeSearch by Raaz Removal