Short information about .razy1337 File Extension Ransomware:
Security investigators reported of a successor to the Razy Ransomware, that is called '.razy1337 File Extension' Ransomware once the new suffix hooked up to the encrypted files. Given the name of the new extension, we tend to square measure seemingly to ascertain new variants victimisation similar naming for the branded suffix. The '.razy1337 File Extension' Ransomware remains devoted to its roots and continues to use the AES-256 encoding rule with custom obfuscation layers and new packaging techniques. The distribution technique of the “.razy1337 File Extension” Ransomware remains traditional—phishing emails messages loaded with macro-enabled Microsoft Word documents. As you ought to understand by currently, abusing macro in Microsoft workplace (and various workplace suites) could be a normal apply among ransomware-coders.
.mp4, .7z, .rar, .m4a, .sql, .wma, .avi, .wmv, .csv, .sum, .ibank, .t13, .t12, d3dbsp, .zip, .sie, .qdf,.gdb, .tax, .pkpass, .gho, .cas, .svg, .bc6, .sidd, .mddata, .itl, .itdb, .icxs, .bc7, .bkp, .qic, .bkf,.sidn, .hvpl, .hplg, .hkdb, .wmo, .itm, .sb, .fos, .mov, .vdf, .ztmp, .sis, .sid, .ncf, .menu, .layout, mdbackup, .syncdb, .map, .vtf, .dazip, .vpk, .tor, .psk, .rim, .w3x, .fsh, .fpk, .mlx, .kf, .iwd, .ntl, .arch00, .lvl, .snx, .cfr, .ff, .vpp_pc, .lrf, .m2, .litemod, .asset, .forge, .ltx , .mcmeta, .vfs0, .mpqge, .kdb, .db0, .dba, .rofl, .lbf, .slm, .bik, .epk, .hkx, .bar, .upk, .das, .iwi, .bsa, .apk, .re4, .sav, , .rgss3a, .pak, .big, .py, .m3u, .flv, .js, .css, .rb, .dmp, .blob, .esm, .vcf, .png, .jpeg, .txt, .p7c, .p7b, .p12, .pfx, .pem, .crt, .cer, .der, .x3f, .srw, .r3d, .rw2, .rwl, .raw, .raf, .orf , .pef, .ptx, .nrw, .mrwref, .mef, .erf, .kdc, .odm, .odp, .dcr, .cr2, .crw, .bay, .sr2, .srf, .arw, .3fr, .dng, .jpe, .jpg, .cdr, .indd, .psd, .dbf, .mdf, .wb2, .rtf, .ai, .eps, .pdf, .pdd, , .wpd, .dxg, .xf, .dwg, .pst, .accdb, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xls, .wps , .mdb, .pptm, .pptx, .ppt, .xlk, , .docm, .docx, .doc, .odb, .odc, .ods, .odt, .wallet, .wotreplay, .xxx, .desc.
Way by that .razy1337 File Extension Ransomware attack to your PC:
Spam e-mail messages.
Fake key generators or game patches and cracks uploaded on torrent websites.
Combined with changed installers of legitimate programs.
After having infected the user, the ransomware creates many totally different files on the PC, that square measure settled in key Windows folders, such as:
The files could also be totally different support modules, every performing arts totally different activity and that they may be of various possible or system varieties, like .cmd, .bat, .vbs, .exe, .js, .dll, .tmp.
The virus then begins to change the written account entries so it runs whenever Windows has started.
After they are changed, the second variant of Razy ransomware begins encrypting differing kinds of files, as well as most likely:
- Audio files.
- Image files.
- Microsoft workplace Documents.
- Files related to typically used programs.
How To Remove .razy1337 File Extension Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .razy1337 File Extension Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .razy1337 File Extension Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .razy1337 File Extension Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.