$RECYCLE.BIN has infected my Windows 7 computer system. Anti virus on my computer is not efficient for complete removal of $RECYCLE.BIN Trojan virus. I can't search $RECYCLE.BIN files on my computer because I can't view folder option within Control panel. Many other files and application are deleted or disabled by this Trojan virus. Due to this virus my computer is not in proper function and working very slow. How can I delete $RECYCLE.BIN infection from my Windows computer?
$RECYCLE.BIN is a very nasty Trojan horse virus which is potentially able to ruin Windows computer. The malicious program has been developed by very expert cyber criminals and able to avoid its removal by the use of advance anti removal methods. It is also very hard to remove $RECYCLE.BIN Trojan horse virus by manual methods. The infection can reaches to your computer by different sources. Some very common sources of this threat are as follows. The authors and distributors have spread this Trojan horse virus by utilizing some very common methods. They know very well that downloading of free stuffs is very common and use of freeware as a carrier to port the infection within the system. So by the use of software bundling the infection has been distributed.
Invasion of $ RECYCLE.BIN on any computer causes harmful changes in the default settings of the program system, security system installation, configuration and log files of different software applications. The program has the ability to disable the firewall and anti-virus software for Windows, to go unnoticed and often carry out all its malicious process. He also set it to run every time to start the system by changing the starter log file, and change the registry settings. You may notice a variety of other changes, such as new shortcuts and icons on the new desktop background image, an unknown homepage or search engine on the web browser, display annoying advertising on the Internet and redirect web pages, sluggish and reduced system performance and so on. d. PC shows symptoms of operating system corruption, such as the blue screen of death, sudden shutdown or reboot, etc. the program also set different back door malware, spy on your browsing session to steal personal login details on various sites, including online banking accounts and allow remote hackers to access your computer. Because of all the terrible consequences we recommend you remove the $ RECYCLE.BIN from your computer as soon as you can.
Steps to Remove $RECYCLE.BIN
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate $RECYCLE.BIN
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by $RECYCLE.BIN
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by $RECYCLE.BIN and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by $RECYCLE.BIN
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by $RECYCLE.BIN and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to $RECYCLE.BIN. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the $RECYCLE.BIN related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by $RECYCLE.BIN, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate $RECYCLE.BIN Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the $RECYCLE.BIN Running Processes.
- Right Click on $RECYCLE.BIN and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove $RECYCLE.BIN Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by $RECYCLE.BIN and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete $RECYCLE.BIN Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove $RECYCLE.BIN, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!