I have found SendFilesFree Toolbar in my default browser. However, I haven't installed this toolbar then how it is available in all my web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer. It allow me to send the file within few minutes. I am trying to uninstall the toolbar but it is generating error messages. I am unable to surf normally on the web due to automatic redirection of the search results. Please suggest me the way to uninstall SendFilesFree Toolbar permanently from the system. Thanks in advance.
SendFilesFree Toolbar is regarded as potentially unwanted program which comes in the PC bundled with free softwares and gets installed in the default web browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. SendFilesFree Toolbar is recently detected by the users of United States in Windows based operating system. It allow the users to transfer files for free within few minutes. You must know that it is an unwanted toolbar which is capable to misguide your surfing session to malicious pages and generates annoying alerts, banner ads, in-text links and many more. It will also convince you to install the free version of various softwares and downloads additional threats to harm the PC. Whats more, it will also cause changes in the default settings of the PC including browser settings, DNS configurations, search engine settings etc. Thus, do not click on SendFilesFree Toolbar anymore.
SendFilesFree Toolbar will not allow you to surf normally on the web. Even its presence can affect the programs which were installed in the system such as antivirus, task manager, Windows Firewall, video player, Java version etc. You may also notice strange icons or files at various location of the PC which is installed by the program. Besides this, it is also known for monitoring the online activities of the users and carries ability to record their sensitive details which includes Geo-location, passwords, user names, bank account number, credit card information etc. Its presence can cause permanent freezing of the operating system if stays for long time. So, you are advised to remove SendFilesFree Toolbar completely from the PC to avoid further troubles.
Step:1 Remove SendFilesFree Toolbar or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for SendFilesFree Toolbar or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall SendFilesFree Toolbar or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove SendFilesFree Toolbar
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of SendFilesFree Toolbar from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall SendFilesFree Toolbar
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by SendFilesFree Toolbar will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of SendFilesFree Toolbar
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from SendFilesFree Toolbar in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against SendFilesFree Toolbar
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting SendFilesFree Toolbar while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and SendFilesFree Toolbar Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from SendFilesFree Toolbar
How to Block SendFilesFree Toolbar Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still SendFilesFree Toolbar exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about SendFilesFree Toolbar Removal