SuperCrypt Ransomware Description :
SuperCrypt Ransomware has been detected by security experts in the middle of October that encrypts all local and mapped drives data. It consists with AES algorithm which uses to encipher files strongly. It basically scrambles the source code of System files by replacing key digits of the codes with algorithms. Like other ransomware, this variant is also compatible with all version of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Vista, Me, NT, 7, 8, 10 and so on. After encrypting files, it changed the file extension to .SUPERCRYPT and leaves a ransom note on desktop screen which entitled as HOW-To-Decryt-Files.txt. The ransom note contains a unique ID and instructs user to send this e-mail ID to the developer of this ransomware at [email protected] The developer of this ransomware is usually decrypt your all submitted file as a proof so that they can send you back the payment instructions. The current ransom amount that is used by the developers is 300 Euros in the form of Ukash vouchers. The victims who have paid the ransom amount they able to decrypt their all files.
From early reports, it mainly targeted the System users who located in Europe. It usually appears that PC has been affected by the manual hackers of terminal services. Once, the developer of this ransomware gain access of your PC they will automatically install SuperCrypt Ransomware into your targeted PC and start to encrypt your files. After encrypting files, the ransom note has been demanded to you that costs are bomb. But there is no any guarantee that you will get the decryption key after making a payment because the ransom note is mainly created by cyber hackers to make money from you. If you really want to protect your data and System then you should delete SuperCrypt Ransomware as soon as possible.
The text of ransom note are as follows :
What Does SuperCrypt Ransomware Do?
After installing onto the targeted PC, it connect itself remotely to the cyber criminals servers and allow them to download several malicious files in Windows Folders with several names. After than, it creates the value strings in Run and RunOnce registry entries which are as follows :
The sole purpose for the creation of value string is to execute automatically when System start. After executing on your PC, it will encrypts your all files and make data inaccessible. The sole purpose of the developer of this ransomware is to get money and profit from you by doing several illegal activities. If you really want to protect your data then you should delete SuperCrypt Ransomware as quickly you can.
How To Remove SuperCrypt Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End SuperCrypt Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the SuperCrypt Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall SuperCrypt Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all SuperCrypt Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall SuperCrypt Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete SuperCrypt Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete SuperCrypt Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all SuperCrypt Ransomware related programs.
Remove SuperCrypt Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all SuperCrypt Ransomware related entries.
Remove SuperCrypt Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the SuperCrypt Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free SuperCrypt Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.