Few days back, I was normally surfing internet and there was an unfortunate click on a random popup ad which I ignored completely. Today morning, when I started my computer, I found that an unknown program called TrailerWatch Ads has got slipped into my PC. Firstly, I didn't understood how it happened, but I am sure it must has happened due to that unusual click. Today itself, I do have lots of online tasks to complete, but don't find any solution to get rid of this infection. I would have continued my tasks, but this infection is flooding screen with numerous bogus advertisements which actually annoys me a lot. Guys, kindly help me to delete TrailerWatch Ads from PC as I am unable to do so. Thanks in advance!
TrailerWatch Ads is a potentially unwanted program which is often categorized as a harmful adware threat. Initially, it is promoted as a useful tool which allows you to watch any type of movie trailers or other videos directly from your desktop. Nevertheless, it is a bogus application which programmed by web criminals to generate revenue for themselves. TrailerWatch Ads is an annoying adware threat which captures your system and loads extensive amount of advertisements on your web browser. This very threat usually infiltrates into your computer when you download any free software without paying attention on its license terms and when open spam email attachments and many more. Once got hit by TrailerWatch Ads, displays numerous popup ads, contextual links, sponsored products etc. which often conceal the original content of the website and it would almost impossible for you to overlook them.
Whats more, TrailerWatch Ads appears on each & every web pages you are visiting regardless of your desire or consent of seeing it. It causes troubles when you are online and badly hampers your online browsing experience. It is quite a heavy load on the PC which directly hampers system performance and make it run slow than ever unusual. The only way to escape of its more dangerous impact, is to delete TrailerWatch Ads immediately once detected on windows computer system.
Learn To Remove TrailerWatch Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete TrailerWatch Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of TrailerWatch Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to TrailerWatch Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from TrailerWatch Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing TrailerWatch Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.