Since yesterday night, I'm unable to access any of my saved document. I was really worried as I'm not getting the exact reason why my computer is behaving so. Later on I scanned my PC and found Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl infection. I was really scared as I don't want to risk my important data at any cost. Please Help me in getting my computer again accessible. Can any one suggest me any best way to remove Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl malware permanently from my computer?? Thanks in Advance!
Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl is recognized as a trojan horse that is capable of causing severe damage to your machine. As soon as it get added, it start annoying user by modifying their saved valuable data. It is designed by cyber crooks aiming to drain your banking and personal details by tracking browser's history. Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl is capable to bring numerous changes onto your machine without asking your permission. This precarious threat silently get added and bring numerous changes in entire system's settings without asking your permission. Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl will block all your usable applications and will even disable active and running programs as well. It is highly devastating and needs to get removed immediately before its too late.
What's more, Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl will bring changes in security settings and will turn off firewalls as well aiming to make an easy way for other nasty threat. Its sole motive is to gain complete access over your machine and lately make it completely vulnerable. Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl will degrade your system's performance and will ruin its performance very soon. Most often, it come along bundled with freely downloaded programs and applications. Junk mail, Spam email attachments, surfing unsafe websites, clicking unusual links and social sites are some other common carriers of Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl malware. It is very much dangerous nad annoying as well. Hence, it would better to take any immediate action against Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl malware and thus make your machine secured.
Steps to Remove Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan 097M/Cromag.A!cl, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!