Since a couple of day, I am not able to access my computer properly. After scanning, I get to know about Trojan.ConfJob infection. I have tried a lot to delete this infection but lastly failed to delete it. My default system's settings all of sudden get changed without any prior notifications. I am completely annoyed due to this malware. Can any one help me in getting rid of Trojan.ConfJob infection??? Thanks in Advance!!
Trojan.ConfJob is yet another risky Trojan horse that secretly get added and bring modifications in all over your machine appearance and its settings. Once this nasty threat get added, it will start adding corrupt registries in Windows Registry Editor and will even disable Task Manager as well without any prior notifications. Trojan.ConfJob is created by cyber crooks and evil hackers aiming to gain complete access over your machine and then make it completely unusable and vulnerable. This nasty PC threat is capable to drain out all your confidential details including banking and personal details by tracking online activities. Trojan.ConfJob will add up its code in the start up section along with the main motive to get reloaded after every start up. It will block all the active and running applications heading you towards system's in-accessibility. You may observe countless changes in all over your machine and its essential settings too. It will eat up all your system's resources and will lastly make it completely non responsive. In order to get rid with all the above mentioned system issues, you are advised to take any quick action against Trojan.ConfJob infection.
Trojan.ConfJob will turn off firewalls and will even modify security settings aiming to make an easy way for other malicious system threat. It will modify or alter all your saved documents and files heading you towards severe data loss. Trojan.ConfJob will bring modifications in essential system's settings and will even make you unable to surf properly. Most often, it come along with junk mail, surfing malicious websites, clicking unsafe url and most commonly along with bundled freewares downloaded from non authorized websites. Trojan.ConfJob silently get added and start executing lots of illegal activities aiming to make your machine non responsive. It will bring lots of modifications all over your machine without asking your permission. What's more devastating, it will mix up its leery code in the start up section aiming to get reloaded after every time after PC get reloaded. In addition, it will not let you surf freely rather irritate user by showing countless ads and error messages. Thats why, we recommend you to delete Trojan.ConfJob as soon as possible.
How to Remove Trojan.ConfJob from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.ConfJob from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.ConfJob using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.ConfJob
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.ConfJob.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.ConfJob from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.ConfJob and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.ConfJob and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.ConfJob and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.ConfJob and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.ConfJob Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.ConfJob to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.ConfJob named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.ConfJob entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.ConfJob, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.