This post contains all instruction about Trojan.Minjen and its perfect deletion guide. If somehow your Windows PC is contaminated with such a variant of Trojan then you must follow this step-by-step Trojan.Minjen removal instruction. Keep reading this post completely.
Technical Details of Trojan.Minjen
|Discovered on||March 01, 2018|
|Updated on||March 02, 2018 7:13:32 AM|
|Infection Length||Always Varies|
|Systems Affected||Windows OS|
|Is deletion of Trojan.Minjen possible||Yes|
|To delete Trojan.Minjen and make PC virus free, System users must download the Windows Scanner Tool.|
Detailed Information of Trojan.Minjen That You Must Know
Trojan.Minjen is detected as notorious, destructive, disreputable and worst System infection belongs to the Trojan community which is capable to modify user's Computer settings easily without seeking for user permission. According to the security analysts, such a malware is crafted and designed by the group or cluster of cyber criminals that aim to earn online money from victims. Being an invasive and intrusive malware, it often hides itself inside deep within Windows PC, so that it can launch itself automatically and affected System users cannot easily detect and remove Trojan.Minjen from their compromised machine.
Harmful Traits of Trojan.Minjen
Likewise other Trojan variant, Trojan.Minjen also causes lots of serious troubles to affected System users. Once infecting Windows machine silently, it conducts series of malicious actions, some of its harmful or visible harmful effects are listed below :
- Destroys users all System files, programs and other dubious software.
- Automatically disables users firewall security, anti-virus program and many more.
- Brings several hazardous System threats and viruses into user Computer.
- Steals victim all sensitive data and forwarded them to cyber hackers with evil intention.
- Add some shortcut icons as well as links on desktop screen.
- Executes several malicious processes at System backdoor.
- Opens backdoor and permit hackers to access PC remotely.
- Slows down Systems overall performance speed by eating up too mu7ch System as well as network resources etc.
Some Potential Sources of Trojan.Minjen Infiltration
- Bundled with shareware or freeware packages
- Comes along with junk mail attachments, registry or PDF files
- Gets attached in PC via torrent files, games, movies and others.
- Installation of any pirated software, DVDs, cassettes, flash driver etc.
- Infected external or removable device.
- P2P file sharing network
- Drive-by-downloads, exploit kits and much more.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Minjen
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Minjen
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Minjen
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Minjen and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Minjen
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Minjen and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Minjen. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Minjen related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Minjen, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Minjen Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Minjen Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Minjen and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Minjen Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Minjen and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Minjen Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Minjen, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!