Brief Details on Trojan.MSIL.Agent
Trojan.MSIL.Agent is one of the vicious Trojan horse virus which lures into users computer to perform malicious activities on the infected system. Normally, cyber crooks inject this Trojan infection into some hacked websites. When you open a certain hacked domain, this Trojan.MSIL.Agent virus will be automatically gets inside onto your Windows PC. If your system is infected with this threat, then you will encounter lots of problems. After getting inside your machine, this malware adds its malicious files to your PC for conducting its harmful actions onto the infected machine. And Trojan.MSIL.Agent will download few rogue applications or programs to take up a lot of your system resources.
In addition, Trojan.MSIL.Agent threat can keep record of your browsing activities. It means that this malware probably leaks out your sensitive information. When you are transferring money on a commercial sites, this trojan is likely to record your credit card number and the password. In consequence, you will lose your money. Moreover, Trojan.MSIL.Agent can disable your antivirus program and the firewall settings to further damage your machine. Thereafter, it makes use of your system loopholes to install other nasty infections onto your computer and that results in PC crash. The worst situation is that many other dangerous programs can enter to your system easily and steal your important data or files. So, without hesitation you should eradicate Trojan.MSIL.Agent virus from your PC immediately.
Some Harmful Symptoms of Trojan.MSIL.Agent
- Drop many malicious codes and files onto your computer.
- Automatically executes itself on your system boot-up.
- Take full control over the infected system to perform evil actions.
- Modifies desktop icons and causes a huge amount of chaos.
- Trojan.MSIL.Agent may drop additional risky computer viruses.
- Monitors your browsing activities and steal your crucial data or info.
Steps to Delete Trojan.MSIL.Agent
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Trojan.MSIL.Agent from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Trojan.MSIL.Agent Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Trojan.MSIL.Agent virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Trojan.MSIL.Agent Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Trojan.MSIL.Agent Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Trojan.MSIL.Agent
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.MSIL.Agent from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Trojan.MSIL.Agent related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Trojan.MSIL.Agent and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Trojan.MSIL.Agent
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Trojan.MSIL.Agent that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Trojan.MSIL.Agent using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Trojan.MSIL.Agent.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!