Trojan.SbLjRAT Description :
Trojan.SbLjRAT is one of the most destructive Trojan infection which capable to ruin your Windows PC badly. It is based on the highly advanced rootkit technique to do lots of bad things on the infected PCs. Thus the existence of this threat can result mess up the entire parts of your PC and drops several corrupted and infected files to cause more damages. After intruding into your PC, it will creates lots of troubles to you. The most common behavior of this threat is to moderate the System operation speed and turn your screen with blue screen of death. When you try to access a small picture, the application will automatically postponed and the program shows up to download unwanted pages. It can take control of your PC and makes the hazardous things on each corners of your PC. The sole intention behind the developers of this threat is to gain profit from you by doing several illegal activities. With this threat, cyber hacker remotely get the access to user PC for stealing their crucial data to make profit. If you want to protect your data and PC from further harms, then it is very necessary to get rid of Trojan.SbLjRAT as soon as possible.
Technical Details of Trojan.SbLjRAT :
File System Details:
List of files that created by Trojan.SbLjRAT :
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|
How does Trojan.SbLjRAT intrudes into your PC ?
Trojan.SbLjRAT mainly arrives into the user PC as a .DLL file that may be downloaded by Angler exploit tool and another suspicious program. Exploit tool really plays a very important and crucial role for registering the .DLL file with a customized function by running rundll32. To be loaded itself automatically whenever windows is restarted, it drops a ransom note files into the start up folder of the targeted PC. It usually distributed over the System secretly via torrent files, junk emails, pornographic sites, freeware applications, infected media devices, file sharing network etc. It does not have any specific interface, therefore you may not easily notice its existence over your PC until you scan your PC deeply. Generally it accompanies by the Spam emails which are titled as the bank bill or something essential such as bill of master card, bank charge, call records etc.
Primary Symptoms of Trojan.SbLjRAT
- Alters windows setting and or registry file.
- Degrades System performance speed by consuming more memory space and RAM space.
- Trojan.SbLjRAT can injects lots of malicious infection into your PC without asking for your approval.
- Generates tons of useless pop-up ans ads into your desktop screen to hamper your all important work.
- Steals your all crucial and personal data and share them with remote hackers.
- Take control of PC itself to monitoring your System and prevent you to access your PC normally.
- Makes your all files inaccessible and leaves a ransom note in the desktop screen.
Steps to Delete Trojan.SbLjRAT
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Trojan.SbLjRAT from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Trojan.SbLjRAT Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Trojan.SbLjRAT virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Trojan.SbLjRAT Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Trojan.SbLjRAT Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Trojan.SbLjRAT
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.SbLjRAT from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Trojan.SbLjRAT related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Trojan.SbLjRAT and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Trojan.SbLjRAT
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Trojan.SbLjRAT that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Trojan.SbLjRAT using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Trojan.SbLjRAT.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!