It seems my brother's laptop is infected with some kind of threat. My brother installed an application, since then an alert appearing on the desktop and states a threat detected named as Trojan.VBS.UDE. But, when I ran the anti-virus its not responding properly. Then, he uninstalled all the recently installed application and programs yet the lapi not following the command and restarts automatically. All possible ways are failed to delete Trojan.VBS.UDE and now feeling helpless. I have no idea how to remove Trojan.VBS.UDE completely and protect my laptop. Any help or idea will be highly appreciated.
Trojan.VBS.UDE is a pernicious Trojan horse that uses several unlawful ways to attack on your Windows PC. It generate a series of trouble on the infected PC and decreases the speed of your system. It uses system loopholes to invade and opens backdoor for other infected threats so as to compromise the security of your PC. Trojan.VBS.UDE inject harmful codes in parts of your system, randomly delete or corrupt the legit system files and folders without your knowledge. What worse, the Trojan virus is capable enough to disable the anti-virus program and turn off the firewall protection so that it can remain hidden for longer time. Due to presence of such threat PC users come across freezing or system crash issues. So, it is advised to remove Trojan.VBS.UDE quickly from your Windows system.
Along with this, presence of Trojan.VBS.UDE leads to increases risk on your system, causes redirection issues, shows annoying pop-up ads and PC becomes inaccessible. It help the hackers to connect you with remote servers and gather sensitive data from your PC. It download and install malware, Trojan, spyware, etc on your system without your knowledge. Thus, the best way to protect your system is to surf safely and regularly scan your system. But, if your PC already infected with the Trojan virus then follow the guidelines mentioned below to delete Trojan.VBS.UDE from your computer system.
How to Remove Trojan.VBS.UDE from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.VBS.UDE from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.VBS.UDE using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.VBS.UDE
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.VBS.UDE.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.VBS.UDE from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.VBS.UDE and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.VBS.UDE and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.VBS.UDE and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.VBS.UDE and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.VBS.UDE Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.VBS.UDE to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.VBS.UDE named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.VBS.UDE entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.VBS.UDE, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.