Hey! My computer is infected with Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP. It has slowed down my PC and corrupted my important files. It has blocked my antivirus software and again it come back on the PC. I need suggestion to delete it. Any idea from anyone that would be highly appreciated? Please help me to remove Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP completely!
Description concerning Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP
Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP is classified as harmful Trojan virus that has been crafted by cyber criminals to harm the PC for getting profit. It attacks on all Windows version such Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista etc and create a lot of harmful issue for your computer after infecting it. Generally, Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP infiltrates into your computer, via spam emails and freeware application, during visit some malicious website etc.
Once Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP gets infiltrated into your computer, it will modify your system registry and open a backdoor for downloading other malware such as adware, browser hijacker and other infection to harm your PC. It can consume your system to make it slow down. Moreover, it can block your antivirus and firewall after that you computer may be crashed down due to it. It can change your DNA setting as well as it can steal your sensitive information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc. It will keep your computer fully on dangerous as useless for you. So, you should delete Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP completely as possible.
Harmful Symptoms for Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP
- It can slow down your computer performance poorly.
- It steals your confidential information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc.
- It can modify your registry setting without your permission.
- It is able to download more malware on the PC.
Steps to Delete Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Trojan:WIN32/Vundo.LP.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!