My Windows PC has been infected with .utiloc extension Ransomware. It has encrypted all the saved files by changing their extension to .utiloc. When I try to access my files, it shows that I need to pay $500 via Bitcoins with 48 hours. I am unable to perform any activity on the system and completely annoyed with unstoppable pop ups and warning alerts. How can I remove .utiloc extension Ransomware completely from my system? How can I recover my encrypted files in easy way?
.utiloc extension Ransomware is classified as ransomware which can penetrate in the system when you click on suspicious links or open spam emails with attachments. It have capability to encrypt all the files with extensions .doc, xls, .ppt, jpg, .bmp, mp4, .mp3, ,pdf and many more. .utiloc extension Ransomware will change the extension with .uliloc and make the files completely inaccessible. You will not be able to perform any activity on the system due to floods of error messages or warning alerts. It will create a text note on the desktop which will say that your files has been encrypted by using strong algorithms and it can be decrypted using a private key. It will ask the users to pay $500 using the Bitcoins to purchase the private key.
.utiloc extension Ransomware also provides a time limit of 48 to 96 hours and says that once the time gets over, the key will be deleted from the server and you will loose all the chance to get back your files. You need to be aware that it is only a scam of the cyber criminals whose only aim is to earn illegal profits by fooling the users. In reality, it is impossible to decrypt the encrypted files. It is only possible if you have kept a backup copy of your important files. You will be shocked to know that hackers will keep their eyes on your online session and records the sensitive data which you type while making online transactions. Therefore, if you detect .utiloc extension Ransomware in your system then try to remove it immediately after detection.
How To Remove .utiloc extension Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .utiloc extension Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .utiloc extension Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .utiloc extension Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.