Is there anyone who have knowledge about the removal process of Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] completely from the system? I am fed up with its malignant activities in which normal working is becoming almost impossible for me? I am trying hard to remove the threat but it automatically copy itself at other location. Even deleting the hidden files, folders, cookies, temp files doesn't seemed useful for me. Even my antivirus program is not responding properly. What can I do now to prevent the system from the ill-effects of Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] permanently?
Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] is classified as harmful trojan which mostly affect different versions of Windows based system. It uses P2P networks, removable devices or free files to invade in the system and carries ability to conduct changes in the privacy or security settings without the users consent. In the initial phase, Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] will copy suspicious codes or payloads in the system to damage the stored files, documents or registry entries. The worst impacts of the threat has been detected by the users across the world which has made thousands of PC almost useless. Presence of trojan can make the sluggish speed of various functions of the system such as start up, shut down, opening files, playing games, installing applications, Internet connection etc. So, you are advised to remove Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] permanently if you have detected any of its symptoms in your PC.
The worst part of Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] is that it will make your suffer from identity theft situations. It works as the agent of the cyber crooks and helps them in earning illegal profits. It is capable to monitor the online session of the users and tracks the activities without their consent. It makes use of keylogger to record the keystrokes when you type any credential details such as bank account number, credit card information, login Id, passwords and many more. After gaining the data, it will bypass them to the remote servers with malignant aim. Its presence is dangerous for the system efficiency as well as the personal identity of the users. Hence, if you don't want to face aforesaid troubles in future then remove Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] without wasting a single moment.
How to Remove Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan]
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan].
Step3: How to Uninstall Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan] entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Win32:Atraps-PZ[Trojan], or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.