Help! My PC has been infected with DigitalCleaner and I am seeing message by it that inform about it to be legitimate to clean PC of rouge but I have doubt of it whether is dangerous to exploit my PC. My computer is running very slow that seems to happen due to this. I want to delete it immediately. Can anyone help me to remove DigitalCleaner completely? Thanks in advance.
More Description about DigitalCleaner
DigitalCleaner is malicious tools that has been delivered by cyber criminals to harm the PC. It is rouge software that always try to get you in its believe as it is a useful for you. It claims you to clean PC from junk files and make it fast easily. Although, it is not any legitimate tools to clean your computer to make fast even it is harmful to slow down your computer poorly by downloading many rogue program.
DigitalCleaner is confirmed to be malicious to cheat you for generating money so you are suggested to ignore pop-up or links that is delivered by it. It is harmful your browsing experience because it is able to carry out many unwanted activities which cause negative impact for your browsing experience. It not only harms your browser but also it can collect your online activities, search queries and other confidential data for getting profit. It can modify your browser setting to its own way for redirecting your web page to malicious website and fetch lots other risk to harm your PC in poor performance. It may allow cyber criminals to access your PC illegally. So, it is very important to get rid of DigitalCleaner completely as soon as possible.
Learn To Remove DigitalCleaner Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete DigitalCleaner Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of DigitalCleaner Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to DigitalCleaner related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from DigitalCleaner On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing DigitalCleaner from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.