DirtyDecrypt.exe Ransomware has infected my PC. It has encrypted all my stored files. When I am trying to access any of my data, it is showing error message and asking me to pay the ransom to get decryption key. I don't know how to deal with this infection but I don't want to pay to hackers. DirtyDecrypt.exe has encrypted all my important files that I can't imagine to lose. I need those files at any cost but I don't want to encourage hackers by paying ransom. Please help me to delete DirtyDecrypt.exe ransomware infection from my system completely and recover all my data.
DirtyDecrypt.exe Ransomware is another nasty file encrypting virus. It is a notorious PC infection aimed to extort money from the users by taking their files on hostage. Ransomware infections has become of the most common and easy way for hackers to make illegal profit online. Cyber criminals create this kind of harmful threats that works on autopilot and generate huge money for them. Most of the times, users get panic after their files got locked and pay the ransom. This encourage hackers to continue these kind of attacks further. DirtyDecrypt.exe has been also created for the same evil purpose. This nasty threat enter your computer computer silently and lock down all your system files. Then after it will show a ransom message on your computer screen and ask you to pay the money within given time to get the decryption key.
DirtyDecrypt.exe Ransomware virus normally attack the targeted computer system through bundled free third party programs, spam email and infected or malicious websites. Once installed on your machine, this nasty PC threat will encrypt all your system data. It is able to infect all types of system files such as videos, audios, images, doc, xls, pdf, ppt and many more. It also threat the users that if they don't pay the money their files will get deleted permanently. It is also not certain that you will get your files back after paying the ransom amount. Paying ransom to hackers will encourage them to carry out these kind of attacks more and more. It is advised to immediately remove DirtyDecrypt.exe Ransomware infection from your system as early as possible.
How To Remove DirtyDecrypt.exe From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End DirtyDecrypt.exe Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the DirtyDecrypt.exe related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall DirtyDecrypt.exe From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all DirtyDecrypt.exe related items from list.
Uninstall DirtyDecrypt.exe From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete DirtyDecrypt.exe related items from the programs list.
Delete DirtyDecrypt.exe From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all DirtyDecrypt.exe related programs.
Remove DirtyDecrypt.exe Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all DirtyDecrypt.exe related entries.
Remove DirtyDecrypt.exe Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the DirtyDecrypt.exe virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free DirtyDecrypt.exe Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.