About [email protected] : More details on cdr.id-[email protected]
[email protected] is a highly risky virus belongs to the Ransomware family that can cause a huge disaster that you can imagine. Once your system gets infected with this ransomware virus, it encrypts all your system files and showing pop-up on your computer screen to demand ransom money. It will lock almost all types of files including Excel, Word, PDF, Powerpoint, TXT, photos, and videos. By taking your important personal files as a hostage, it force you to buy a decryption key with lots of money. This virus claims that they will delete all your personal and crucial files if you don't pay money within 12 or 24 hours.
Besides, [email protected] also warns that any attempt to rescue your files by different methods will also lead to the vanish of your vital files. It is totally not true that you can recover your files with expensive decryption key. Because in real, there is no guarantee for that if you purchase the decryption code, you will not able to get your files back. Moreover, the hackers behind this ransomware virus may even hack your bank account details when you buy its decryption key. Thus, the purchase of decryption key from the criminal hackers is definitely a wrong decision.
Once [email protected] ransomware virus invades your computer, it freezes your computer screen and make the entire computer out of function. You will see a bogus alert notification claiming that you have violated the law due to your action of watching or distributing the copyrighted content and prohibited the pornographic content. Besides, this virus attempts to scam you to pay fines for your illegal activities and after that you can unlock your computer and free from being accused. To make the entire thing look believable, the developer of this threat uses the logo of government for scaring the innocent PC users into believing that they have to pay the fines. Attention! Don't trust on any alert shown on your system screen because the whole thing is a trap set by the cyber criminals. So, please just calm down and learn the removal steps here to completely delete [email protected] virus from your machine quickly and safely.
Remove [email protected] From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected]
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.