Yesterday I have download many videos files along with My Current News XP Toolbar installed on my PC and annoying me displaying constantly pop-ups and ads to buy its deals whereas I don't want at all. Every restart my PC it appears on my all new tab to annoy me. I am unable to uninstall it. Can anyone suggest me to eliminate My Current News XP Toolbar? Thanks in advance!
My Current News XP Toolbar Description
My Current News XP Toolbar is a considered as vicious type of adware program which generally known to display many unwanted and commercial pop-up and ads to purchase its deals either you want or not. It will fetch a lot of troubles for your computer as it will replace your homepage to get benefit. Commonly, My Current News XP Toolbar insides into your computer without your consent as when you download freeware such as videos, audios etc from malicious source, click some malicious links and during visit some unreliable website etc.
as soon as My Current News XP Toolbar gets inside into your computer, it will affect your all famous browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc and modify such all browser to keep your all search redirected to malicious website for fetching a lot of risk on the PC. After that recently you will find that your homepage will be change with ads supported web page and you will have to loss your confidential information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc. it is able to reset your computer system to automatically start up on the PC for getting profit. It may collect your online activities as well as slow down your PC performance poorly. So, you are recommended to eliminate My Current News XP Toolbar as soon as possible.
Learn To Remove My Current News XP Toolbar Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete My Current News XP Toolbar Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of My Current News XP Toolbar Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to My Current News XP Toolbar related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from My Current News XP Toolbar On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing My Current News XP Toolbar from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.